Heat Pump Maintenance Services In Yuma, Fortuna Foothills, Winterhaven, AZ, and Surrounding Areas
Heat Pump Maintenance & Tune Up Services In Yuma, Fortuna Foothills, Winterhaven, Somerton, San Luis, Wellton, Roll, and Tacna
Your heat pump is an essential appliance that keeps you warm during the winter and cool in the summer, so it’s important to maintain your unit on a regular basis. Contact Us Today for Heat Pump Maintenance Services In Yuma, Fortuna Foothills, Winterhaven, AZ, and Surrounding Areas.
Here are some signs which may indicate your heat pump needs maintaining:
- It’s over ten years old
- It looks dirty or has mold growing inside it
- It makes strange noises when changing between heating and cooling modes
- It isn’t producing enough hot water or heating your house sufficiently
- You find it difficult to get hot water
Fixing these issues is not always easy, so if you are experiencing any of the above problems with your heat pump, it’s best to seek help from a qualified technician. Call Polar Cooling for heat pump maintenance services in Yuma, Fortuna Foothills, Winterhaven, AZ, and surrounding areas.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Heat Pump Maintenance Services?
By carrying out a maintenance service, your heat pump will run more efficiently and provide you with better heating and hot water.
Following a heat pump maintenance services schedule helps extend the life of your heat pump and prevent breakdowns, so it won’t need replacing as soon. A well-maintained heat pump uses less energy and therefore saves you money on electricity bills, so it’s important to get help if you experience any problems with your unit.
You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that everything is in tip-top condition to keep you safe and comfortable all winter long.
Contact Polar Cooling today for any heat pump maintenance services in Yuma, Fortuna Foothills, Winterhaven, AZ, and surrounding areas!
What’s involved in heat pump maintenance?
The best thing to do is call in a technician who will carry out a whole system inspection. Here are a few things a technician will do during a heat pump maintenance inspection:
- Cleaning your unit: Our technicians will check for any obvious dirt or debris so it doesn’t get stuck in your heat pump’s filters.
- Checking the refrigerant charge: We’ll remove your heat pump’s case and check that there is enough liquid in the sight glass and that there is no scale and/or sediment. Our technicians will also refill the sight glass with liquid if necessary.
- Checking for leaks: We’ll use a special machine to check your heat pump for refrigerant leaks.
- Replacing worn-out parts: If any parts are too worn to be fixed, our technicians will replace any parts that need it.
- Changing filters: We’ll change your heat pump’s air filter as well as any other internal and external filters which need replacing.
- Checking for gas leaks: We’ll check your heat pump’s combustion system to make sure that there are no gas leaks.
- Changing the engine oil: Our technicians will change the engine oil if needed.
- Cleaning thermostat wires: If you have any issues with your thermostat, we can inspect the wires and clean them if needed.
Book your heat pump maintenance service today with Polar Cooling in Yuma, Fortuna Foothills, Winterhaven, AZ, and surrounding areas