Furnace Repair in Yuma AZ
After a long day, one seeks for comfort when one returns home. If your home furnace isn’t functioning for some time, the pipes can freeze and get damaged. This happens when the heating unit is off. Polar Cooling LLC will reach you in no time with Furnace repair services in Yuma, AZ, we’ll figure out the problems and solve it. We ensure your safety and ultimately leave you with warm comfort. When it comes to your furnace, just rely on our certified technicians, we’re known for promptly finding the issue and quickly solving it out. Book your service today if you want your furnace to live long, Call at (928) 344-2632.
Furnace service involves some specific steps. Polar Cooling LLC is sharing those steps with you to give you an idea of servicing your furnace.
1. Heat Exchanger is the unit where heat is exchanged for further distribution through the ducts. Our professionals inspect for any kind of fault in the exchange unit. If there’s any kind of fault it has to be fixed to avoid exposure to harmful gases.
2. Leakage of gas (in most commonly used GAS Furnaces) can be a serious threat if not solved. The technicians look for any kind of damage in gas distribution line especially the joints. Nothing to worry about because Polar Cooling LLC is standing by your side in Yuma, AZ. The immediate repairs are performed on the spot.
3. The electrical component panel, the pilot panel of furnace is checked thoroughly as any kind of problem in the pilot system can lead to a furnace breakdown.
4. Safety Panel—the controls which are installed for the safety purpose, needs to be checked and tuned-up regularly because the failure of the safety unit may land you in danger. Voltage and flow of current are also checked in this step and recorded especially of motors, compressor and condenser.
5. Removing the burners and cleaning it, as the burners are responsible for combustion and condensation. If there’s a blockage in burners because of dirt and debris the heat will not be felt as it should be. The wastage of power can result bills for the warmth you never got.
6. Flue Pipe is the pipe which directs harmful smoke out of the chimney. It is inspected for cracks and rusts and is also fixed immediately to avoid any leakage.
7. The controls are checked to ensure full efficiency, this includes setting the required settings on the thermostat, also going through the furnace components problems which can lead to high utility cost. The thermostat is calibrated according to the need, size and requirements of the customer.
8. The next step is to lubricate the mobile parts. This step is important because the winters can freeze the movement of parts and cause corrosion. The motors of fans are lubricated to avoid failure of the unit.
9. Tightening of belts around the pulley and checking the damaged belts. The belts move continuously when the system works, it has a certain viable age and needs to be checked for better airflow. The regular inspection, repairs would increase the life of your furnace.
10. Healthy air filters are a must for the quality air. The air-filters are replaced or cleaned as per the requirement. In some cases just the cleaning works, it makes the compressor run without any hindrance.